[Paraview] CoProcessing

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Wed Jan 12 14:24:03 EST 2011

Hi Andrey,

When I wrote those slides, the code for the Live Data Source had not yet
received approval for public release.  The code is now available but has yet
to be merged with the paraview main release.  You'll have to compile
paraview yourself in order to use the Live Data Source.  The code can be
found in the live-data branch of the git repository git://
github.com/patmarion/ParaView.git

Pat