[Paraview] ParaView 3.8.1 and HDF5

Jerome Soumagne soumagne at cscs.ch
Tue Jan 11 17:42:36 EST 2011

Hi Nathalie,

I just checked what we had done with our last user and yes putting //BTX
and //ETX around the line 99 in vtkDsmManager.h will fix it. We forgot
to put this fix in the tarball. It is fixed in the Icarus git master
branch though.

The icarus plugin on hpcforge and the cscs-release branch  are still
compatible, be sure to do a git submodule update --init so that you get
the right versions of the different submodules:

git clone git://git.cscs.ch/ParaView.git
git checkout cscs-release
git submodule update --init

Everything should be working then.

Jerome