[Paraview] VisIt bridge

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Tue Jan 11 13:21:34 EST 2011

LOL
so...how do I proceed NOW?

From: robert.maynard at kitware.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:34:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [Paraview] VisIt bridge
To: stan1313 at hotmail.fr
CC: paraview at paraview.org

The new VisItBridge will be in 3.10

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Fred Fred <stan1313 at hotmail.fr> wrote:

Had a look but I don't have the option PARAVIEW_USE_VISITBRIDGE in ccmake (cmake-2.8.3 & PV-3.8.1)!

From: robert.maynard at kitware.com

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:40:46 -0500
To: stan1313 at hotmail.fr
CC: paraview at paraview.org

Hi Fred,
I just finished the update to the http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/VisIt_Database_Bridge

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 9:35 AM, Robert Maynard <robert.maynard at kitware.com> wrote:

Hi Fred,
I am currently updating the VisItBridge wiki page with the updated compilation instructions and design information.