[Paraview] ParaView 3.8.1 and HDF5

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Jan 7 10:14:14 EST 2011

My guess is that you have an API incompatibility between your version and the version that XDMF expects. If you don't need the Xdmf functionality then disable Xdmf during the CMake configuration of ParaView. This is what I do as I am still dependent on HDF Version 1.6.9 and it seems to compile just fine.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio