[Paraview] [paraviewweb] trouble with paraviewweb on windows

Pjotr Svetachov pjotrsvetachov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 04:21:20 EST 2011

Utkarsh,

I managed to compile everything on Linux. But I still do not get any
image and the interface is still not click able. The error log is
still empty but the output log changed a little to this:

JMS Initialized in 0.185163 seconds
sessionID : 32768
logLevel : ERROR
Processing Engine Initialized in 3.34721 seconds

Processing engine is started !
invoke message
Total time to produce image: (s) 7.00951e-05 - compression time: 0
Server framerate: 0.283695
invoke message
invoke message

Cheers,