[Paraview] tables in multi-block datasets

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:06:06 EST 2011

Thanks for the reply - we are looking at doing that now instead.  One
downside is that we need to write another filter in order to create a table
so that we can plot the data although we did still require an extract block
before it can be displayed in the line chart.

Ideally we would like the filters to work and the multi-block dataset to be
viewable in the line chart allowing the user to select the blocks in the
display tab.  I might look at fixing/implementing this when I merge back
with the master.

Regards,
Paul