[Paraview] Best way to represent a network of contacts

William Oquendo woquendo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 20:54:33 EST 2011

Dear Eric,

Your first suggestion sounds like the way to go. I call it suggestion
instead of question because I am not actually printing the connectivity
info, I was just wondering what would be the best way for printing that
info. It is relatively easy for me to write the "lines" that join the
centers, and, by using the tube filter, to rescale them. I will let you know
the advances here. I would like also to color the tubes by some other info,
like the strength of the contacts. I will explore the possibilities. I am
sorry in advance if my questions are so simple, I am a newbie for Paraview
and I am trying to avoid asking silly questions =).

As soon as I have the files with the line-connectivity info inside them, I
will post one of them here.

Thanks again for the help.

Best regards / Cordialmente,

--