[Paraview] How to add plug-in's parameters to ParaView state file

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jan 3 08:30:34 EST 2011

Every time SaveState is called in the ParaView GUI, pqApplicationCore
singleton fires a signal "stateSaved(vtkPVXMLElement*)". Your code can
handle this signal to add new child XML elements to the root.
Similarly, there's a stateLoadeded(...) signal that gets fired that
you can handle to load the custom elements from the state xml.

Utkarsh