[Paraview] Get name of object in Pipeline Browser

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Aug 17 09:45:21 EDT 2011

It'd probably be easier to add a method to the vtk-exporter class which accepts a string, and from the gui, pass the string in just before export - because you can get it the proxy name from the gui end. Make sure the SetProxyName(char*...) method doesn't call Modified. (ie don't use SetStringMacro)

JB