[Paraview] Qt library install question

Dan Lussier dan.lussier at sjc.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 13 15:28:33 EDT 2010

When I import the paraview Python module from a regular Python
interpreter, I get a slew of warning messages like:

objc[31181]: Class QNSImageView is implemented in both
/opt/local/libexec/qt4-mac/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui and
/.. other directories ...
/Code/qt-pv/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui. One of the two will
be used. Which one is undefined.

Is this likely to cause a problem in running PV?  What is the best way
to fix this issue?  I was thinking about setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
to point at the qt library that I used to build PV.

Thanks.