[Paraview] List to select zones in object panel for a custom reader

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 11:19:35 EDT 2010

Ah, it seems the array_list is exactly what I need.

Is there anywhere with documentation for the XML?  I've needed to look
through the source code of other filters to realise that using:

      <ArraySelectionInformationHelper attribute_name="*NAME*"/>

uses the following methods in the class:

      int GetNumberOf*NAME*Arrays()
      const char* Get*NAME*ArrayName(int)
      int Get*NAME*ArrayStatus(const char*)
      void Set*NAME*ArrayStatus(const char*, int)

I've also noticed the SIL stuff too - is there any documentation on that as
it would be quite nice to select by properties for CFD solutions, e.g.
surface types, zone number, rotational speed, etc.

Thanks,
Paul