[Paraview] picking/widgets, events, ImageData -> plots

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Wed Oct 27 13:59:09 EDT 2010

Time frame?  I'm an academic.  And you're offering free, open source software. :)  Let's just say +1 to a request list.

But beyond the selection functionality, is there some way to (dynamically) connect the selection to update a 2-D plot?  I can (sort of) already select a row in my ImageData, if I use a 3D view (http://mypage.iu.edu/~heiland/pv-stuff/).  But is there some magic to connect that selection to a port, that triggers an update to a plot window, etc?

-Randy