[Paraview] Highlighting pixels in an image

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 12:30:50 EDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Utkarsh Ayachit
<utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:
> Not sure what you mean by selecting pixels. Can you elaborate?
>
> Utkarsh

In the spreadsheet view there is a list of all of the indices of the
points in the image along with their associated value (scalar or
vector). When you select rows in the spreadsheet, nothing changes in
the image. I am looking to turn points in the image associated with
the selected rows pink or something like that (as is done with
polydata).

I hope this clarifies what I am trying to do.

David