[Paraview] picking/widgets, events, ImageData -> plots

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Oct 27 12:26:37 EDT 2010

Randy,

The 2D view by default uses a texture-based mapper for rendering the
image slice. We haven't implemented the selection capability yet for
this mapper (the same is true if you use slice representation in the
3D view). What is your time frame for this application? Maybe we can
fast track adding support for selecting on image slices. An
alternative is to create a frustum selection and that should work even
in 2D view with slices.

Utkarsh