[Paraview] dashboards run with installed version?

Favre Jean jfavre at cscs.ch
Wed Oct 27 11:14:15 EDT 2010

ParaView developpers,

are the dashboards run from their build directories, or from the installed directories?

the reason I ask is that for several days now, I can build at 100%, but  "make install" fails with errors like:

CMake Error at /apps/eiger/src/ParaView/CMake/BundleUtilities.cmake:743 (message):
  error: verify_app failed
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /apps/eiger/src/ParaView/CMake/BundleUtilities.cmake:625 (verify_app)
  Applications/ParaView/cmake_install.cmake:76 (fixup_bundle)
  Applications/cmake_install.cmake:37 (INCLUDE)
  cmake_install.cmake:51 (INCLUDE)

Jean