[Paraview] Temporal integration

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Oct 25 16:31:50 EDT 2010

I can't think of a filter that does that, but there is no reason it could not be implemented with the temporal extensions to the VTK pipeline.

Or you could try using the existing plot over time filter to extract a time series over one or more points in a field.  You could then integrate the curve it returns.  Perhaps the integrate attributes filter will do it.  Or maybe not; I don't know how it behaves with 1D data.

-Ken