[Paraview] vtkClientServerStream::InsertArray(temp20,4)

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sat Oct 23 18:34:44 EDT 2010

The wrapper auto-generated code is not related to the xml stuff at
all. The wrapper thinks it's expecting a 4-tuple as the return value
from GetWindices. Have you specified a "hints" file for this class so
that this method gets wrapped? If so you will have to fix the hints
file to indicate the return value is a 5-tuple. If not, what's the
signature of GetWindices in your header file?

Utkarsh