[Paraview] compile problem for manta plugin on git master

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:24:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

When I get to the manta plugin I get the following error:

[ 96%] Building CXX object
Plugins/Manta/ParaView/CMakeFiles/MantaView.dir/vtkSMMantaBatchViewProxy.o
In file included from
/home/paul/ParaView/Plugins/Manta/ParaView/vtkSMMantaBatchViewProxy.cxx:66:
/home/paul/ParaView/Plugins/Manta/ParaView/vtkSMMantaBatchViewProxy.h:70:41:
error: vtkSMIceTCompositeViewProxy.h: No such file or directory
/home/paul/ParaView/Plugins/Manta/ParaView/vtkSMMantaBatchViewProxy.cxx:76:54:
error: vtkSMClientServerRenderSyncManagerHelper.h: No such file or directory
In file included from
/home/paul/Dev/ParaView/Plugins/Manta/ParaView/vtkSMMantaBatchViewProxy.cxx:66:
/home/paul/ParaView/Plugins/Manta/ParaView/vtkSMMantaBatchViewProxy.h:75:
error: expected class-name before ‘{’ token
/home/paul/ParaView/Plugins/Manta/ParaView/vtkSMMantaBatchViewProxy.h:78:
error: ‘vtkSMIceTComposit

I am using the latest checkout of Manta (as the same was happening for r2439
that I had been using previously) and I am building the master branch in the
latest git checkout.

Any help would be appreciated,
Paul