[Paraview] Visit Data Base Bridge

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Oct 21 09:57:36 EDT 2010

Just to clarify, ParaView 3.8 shipped with an implementation version
of the visit-bridge for a few platforms. However we realized that this
version was very complicated to build and deploy. Also since then
Visit underwent changes notably adopting CMake. So we decided on
another edition of the Visit-bridge. Since 3.8  we have been working
on another revision  which is dramatically different from the one
released with 3.8. This v2 bridge will be available with 3.10.
Currently you can try it out using the git-repo Robert mentioned.

Hope that helps.

Utkarsh