[Paraview] Visit Data Base Bridge

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Thu Oct 21 08:03:10 EDT 2010

In the 3.8 releases it is available in the Windows 32 bit, Linux 32 bit and
Linux 64 bit binaries and does have cgns support. If you download any of
those three binaries you should see it in the plugin manager under the tools
menu. The plugin is listed as VisItReaderPlugin.

http://paraview.org/paraview/resources/software.html