[Paraview] Visit Data Base Bridge

Michael Scheerer M_Scheerer at web.de
Thu Oct 21 05:23:44 EDT 2010

Hello!

I've now heard, that the Visit data base bridge is alread included in the actual version 3.8 and that 3.10 will ship an improved data base bridge version.
But there seems no entry of the data base bridge in the plug in manager or in the binary folders and Paraview still can't recognize CGNS. I fear, that in 3.10 it would be the same result.
So my question is: How can I activate the Visit data base bridge, if it's already included in 3.8?

Best regards

Michael Scheerer