[Paraview] Probe Location

Phil Tiller ptiller at lolacars.com
Tue Oct 19 12:16:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've been trying to use the 'probe location' filter to extract values at
certain points.  How does this work?  I find that if I bring the filter
up and enter a position then I can see the point displayed at the
position that I wanted.  When I go to the information tab, the data at
this position is not there.  I've found that I can randomly get the data
to appear on the information tab but I've not been able to work out what
I did to achieve this.  I must have refreshed the graphics or page
somehow but most times I can't get the data out.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Phil

This email has been scanned for viruses by www.epagency.net