[Paraview] pvbatch hanging in parallel after WriteImage?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Oct 18 10:18:42 EDT 2010

This show be fixed now.

commit e13270b7468f7fcdea21a7e350c3ce65a9cde872
Author: Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com>
Date:   Mon Oct 18 10:11:34 2010 -0400

    BUG #11327. Fixed freeze after WriteImage in parallel pvbatch.

    vtkSMUtilities::SaveImageOnProcessZero has a broadcast to ensure that all
    processes have correct error code in symmetic mode. In
non-symmetric mode that
    was resulting in hangs since on the root node would call
    SaveImageOnProcessZero(). Fixed that by using the non-broadcast
variant when not
    running in symmetric mode.