[Paraview] Fwd: Interpolation problem

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Thu Oct 14 22:28:04 EDT 2010

Hi Shinya,

If I am not mistaken Gouraud is an interpolation for shading than for
field values. Try crating a Sphere source and changing the
Interpolation selection between Gouraud and Flat, hopefully you'll see
the difference in shading.

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN