[Paraview] Animating an eigenmode

Georgiou, Georgia G.Georgiou at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Oct 11 03:44:38 EDT 2010

Dear All,

I am trying to animate an eigenmode (a vibration mode) of an aircraft using the .vtk format in ParaView.
I managed to Wrap by Vector the result and using an appropriate scale factor (e.g. 5 0 -5 0 5) to get the desired outcome of motion.

Although, the color of the aircraft remains the same and it is not scaling from maximum to zero etc.
In other words, the color is static and it does not represent the motion of the aircraft.

Is there a way to interpolate (both motion and color) between the deformed and the undeformed state.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Georgia
_______________________________________