[Paraview] setting the flags for compilation for offscreen rendering support

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Sat Oct 9 12:13:47 EDT 2010

Hi Milos,

Please reply to the whole list.

On one of the machines I use I've set them to:
 OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR
/packages/Mesa-7.2/include

 OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY
/packages/Mesa-7.2/lib64/libGL.so

 OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY
/packages/Mesa-7.2/lib64/libGLU.so

 OPENGL_xmesa_INCLUDE_DIR
/packages/Mesa-7.2/include

 OSMESA_INCLUDE_DIR
/packages/Mesa-7.2/include

 OSMESA_LIBRARY         /packages/Mesa-7.2/lib64/libOSMesa.so
VTK_OPENGL_HAS_OSMESA            ON
VTK_USE_OFFSCREEN           ON