[Paraview] paraview development and XDMF

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Wed Oct 6 14:58:50 EDT 2010

Hi Felipe,

I just released updated 3.8.1 development packages on our website that
include a fix to Xdmf to properly install it's header files. Can you give
those a shot? You can find them in the same place on the ParaView website.

http://paraview.org/paraview/resources/software.html

<http://paraview.org/paraview/resources/software.html>Thanks!