[Paraview] Problems combining volume and line data

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 04:20:52 EDT 2010

Hi again,

For this dataset I've managed to hack a solution by making sure that
the initial nifti file was oriented in the direction assumed by the
vtk structured grid. This doesn't deal with direction cosines, but
they aren't significant in this case. I guess the long term solution
is to translate the direction cosines into an orientation that can be
entered into paraviews transformation.

I am still stuck with how to colour lines according to direction though.

Thanks