[Paraview] Proper Way to Include Plugins in ParaView 3.8 and beyond

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Nov 29 17:27:21 EST 2010

I usually use PARAVIEW_EXTRA_EXTERNAL_MODULE to add my plugins. Is
this the "proper" way now? In looking through the ParaView cmake files
I found the PARAVIEW_EXTERNAL_PLUGINS_FILE variable which seems to
only take a single value (a file path). What happens if I have
multiple plugins in multiple project directories to add? Or is there
another way that I should be upgrading all my plugins to use? Wiki
entry that I missed?

Thank
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio