[Paraview] vtkTable and LineChart

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Mon Nov 29 17:15:13 EST 2010

That's correct, the data objects at the vtk level cannot influence how the
chart will be displayed.  It all happens in the gui & servermanager level,
at the proxy level.  Are you at least able to see your data in the XY Line
Chart?  It only takes two clicks in the Display tab to assign the X axis.

It would be convenient if there was some way for the data object to provide
a hint to gui.  Maybe we could make a rule that if an array name ends with
"xaxis_hint" or something, that could clue the gui to use it automatically.

Pat