[Paraview] vtkTable and LineChart

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Nov 29 16:11:37 EST 2010

Thanks for the idea. I was trying to figure out the flow from reading
the data into displaying the data hoping to reveal some sort of
default or something. I was going to generate some fake CSV data and
see how that reader does things hoping the CSV reader takes the first
column as the x-axis.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio