[Paraview] Problem with Transform filter

Adriano Gagliardi agagliardi at ara.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 06:21:35 EST 2010

Paul,

I've just checked that out and, by applying the filter twice after each
vector creation it works now. That has completely caught me out. I assumed
(not a good thing clearly) that the filter would transform the entire
data-set, but at least it explains why only a single vector was getting
converted to a float.

Thanks again for pointing this out.

Regards,

Adriano