[Paraview] Re : Re : Re : Re : How to update GUI/paraview when data and time change in a reader ?

R M mlokida at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 25 10:32:47 EST 2010

Thank you for your attention.
I hope that someone could give me an answer !

De : "Biddiscombe, John A." <biddisco at cscs.ch>
À : R M <mlokida at yahoo.fr>; "paraview at paraview.org" <paraview at paraview.org>
Envoyé le : Jeu 25 novembre 2010, 16h 27min 46s
Objet : RE: Re : Re : [Paraview] Re : How to update GUI/paraview when data and
time change in a reader ?

Our emails crossed in flight. I don’t have time to look more carefully at your
problem right now, but perhaps someone like Utkarsh will see this thread and
comment later when the USA gets up.

JB