[Paraview] Re : Re : How to update GUI/paraview when data and time change in a reader ?

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Nov 25 10:26:06 EST 2010

Apologies, reread the mail after I sent it and I see that you did set TIME_STEPS. Changing UPDATE_TIME_STEPS  can be done in request update extent, but not request information. One usually does this when modifying time as it passes through the pipeline. I don’t think you want to do this. when you change the TIME_STEPS, paraview should refresh it’s internal knowledge of time and change the requested time to something sensible. if this is not happening, then

JB.