[Paraview] Unable to select: Append attributes

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Nov 23 14:54:14 EST 2010

It looks like the Append Attributes filter does not work with multiblock data, which is what the OpenFOAM reader is creating.  To get around the problem, try running the Merge Blocks filter on the readers for both the coarse and fine data.  Then follow your instructions below on the merged blocks and I think it shouldl work.

-Ken