[Paraview] change of axis names in 3D view??

Felipe Bordeu felipe.bordeu at ec-nantes.fr
Tue Nov 23 05:08:03 EST 2010

Hi,

I use a custom reader (.c++, .ui, .xml) to read my custom files. But the
information in the file is not always relates to the spacial coordinates
x, y, z.

I will like to change the names of the axes in the 3D view (the
Orientation Axes), at the moment the user press apply, so the user can
see the real axes names of the data.

(I look at the class vtkPVAxesActor:: setXAxisLabeltext(...); but how
can I access this object from my reader ... (I think is not possible).)

thanks,

--

Felipe Bordeu Weldt
Ingénieur de Recherche