[Paraview] display thrid dimension of nc file

Xian Sperber xian2paraview at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 19 09:02:40 EST 2010

Ok, I found a way now. I will post it here for the benefit of future
readers.
I had to apply two filters to the data. First 'Extract Suface' and then '
Warp by Scalar'.

However, I encountered another problem now. While these filters worked fine
on one file they made Paraview crash on another. The only difference between
the two files as far as I can see is that the latter has holes in its
z-dimensions indicated by 'nan'. is this a problem for paraview.

xian