[Paraview] how can I automate a process

Yotam Avital yotama9 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 02:39:39 EST 2010

Hi guys.

First of all, I asked about the separation of parameters and Eric answered
my question (in the case of any tag Handling). Thanks Eric.

I still have the problem with the color map that I don't know how to solve
but I can by-pass it.

To display my data, I need to load a csv file, use the table to points
filter, use the triangulate filter and then apply the threshold filter 3
times. I want to automate this and I though that the costume filter might do
the trick however:

   1. I can't find my filters is in the filters list.
   2. I couldn't find any clear documentation on this topic. When I right
   click the table to point filer for example, and choose the costume filter. I
   don't have any options about the input and output field and then, in the
   properties selection all I have is the X,Y,Z Column. How do I create a
   costume filter properly. Is there a way to write my own filter?

Thanks

Yotam