[Paraview] Bonds representation

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Nov 17 15:31:44 EST 2010

Hey Ken,

It looks to me that if you go to the Display tab and both uncheck Interpolate Scalars, and in the Style group box move Interpolation from Gouraud to Flat, you'll get nasty looking tubes, but each segment will be a separate color. (The attached image is a polydata with six points and one cell where the tubes were scaled and colored by the point data.) Of course, you can increase the tube number of sides to get slightly rounder-looking tubes.

Not a great solution, maybe, but I don't see another one offhand...
-Eric