[Paraview] visualization of neural network activity

Benjamin Auffarth auffarth at csc.kth.se
Tue Nov 16 11:12:25 EST 2010

Thanks a lot, Jeff. I will think over, which option to use. Using titan I
could even do visualization at runtime (for analysis of the network) and for
bigger networks I could just store the network state and visualize offline.
Now I have somewhere to start. That helped a lot.

----
Benjamin Auffarth
KTH, Computational Biology and Neurocomputing (CBN),
Albanova Universitetscentrum, Roslagstullsbacken 35,
S-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden
room 162:021B, tel. +46 8 790 8699