[Paraview] SC10 CoProcessing example

Favre Jean jfavre at cscs.ch
Tue Nov 16 09:43:15 EST 2010

From: paraview-bounces at paraview.org [paraview-bounces at paraview.org] On Behalf Of Andy Bauer [andy.bauer at kitware.com]

Hi Chris,

I just fixed the formatting for the python code snippets.  As you noticed there were problems of tabs and spaces intermixed but it's not been converted to all spaces now.  There were also some problems with changes to the library names (import libvtkvtkCoProcessorPython now needs to be import vtkCoProcessorPython).

Andy

You'all

I am not attending SC10, so don't know what was said during the tutorial. I was a little bit confused by the different wiki pages today. In summary, the code examples I downloaded today from the SC10 page ( http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/SC10_Coprocessing_Tutorial ) do not appear to run, due to the aforementioned indentation problems corrected by Andy. The corrections, however, are on a different page http://paraview.org/Wiki/Coprocessing_example

That said, I was then able to run the demos (from the 2nd wiki page) in parallel. Great work. Thanks.