[Paraview] Colour by mulitple data sets

Tristan Chaplin tristan.chaplin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 18:25:44 EST 2010

Thanks Andy, I'll look into this.

Ken, I think I already tried something similar.  I wrote a program to
"merge" two scalar data sets as colours (3 vector) according to a colour
scheme, then turned off "map scalars".  Is that what you mean?  This works
ok but I think it means I can't use any of the colouring and visualization
options in Paraview to manipulate the appearance (e.g. change the colour
lookup scheme, set logarithmic scale etc).  I have to rerun my program to
change any parameters.

Thanks,
Tristan