[Paraview] Possible bug in series reader?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 15:23:25 EST 2010

Hi all,

I have uploaded the files BestPatch_0000.mhd and BestPatch_0001.mhd
and a "reference point image", BlankedCorrelation.mhd so you can see
what I'm talking about more easily with the following steps.  They are
available here:
http://www.rpi.edu/~doriad/Paraview_List/MetaSeriesReader/

Steps to reproduce:
// Broken
1) Open the BlankedCorrelation image in Paraview.
2) Open the BestPatch_* images as a series.
3) Click "Next frame"
4) Observe that the second patch is in the same position as the first
(this is incorrect, they are supposed to be in different positions)

// Works properly
5) Delete the BestPatch_* from the pipeline
6) Open BestPatch_0000 and BestPatch_0001 separately.
7) Observe that they are in different positions (as they are supposed to be).

Any thoughts as to the cause of this?

Thanks,

David