[Paraview] Reader Plugin Dev: "NA" extents & how to print debug messages?

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 18:32:52 EST 2010

Hi Peter,

To use the vtkDebugMacro, do a "this->DebugOn()" in your constructor.

You could just use cerr if you are Linux/mac and launch
paraview/pvserver from a terminal.  Doing a "output->Print(cerr);" at
the end of request data would prove that you did what you think.

You could use vtkErrorMacro to get stuff into PV 's window.

Burlen