[Paraview] interactive 3D PDF

Nima Emadi deeepsky at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 09:28:57 EST 2010

Dear All,
I'd like to export a 3D scene from paraview into interactive 3D PDF
format which is readable by Adobe Reader or can be used in latex
documents. Has anyone already tried to do that?

I found this old message in email-list,

" Normalize Paraview data from 0 to 1 with the calculator.
Save the normalized data in *.vtm format.
Open a new Paraview windows with the the normalized data.
Save the scene with the VRML format (*.wrl).
Use VRML2PDF3D Application to convert the VRML format to a 3D PDF."

However I couldn't find the VRML2PDF3D application.

Does anyone knows how to make 3D PDF's in paraview?

Best,
Nima