[Paraview] [Fwd: zoom and rotate in script]

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Nov 4 09:30:44 EDT 2010

Yes, the following link points to the section regarding how to get
access to the camera:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Python_Scripting#Representations_and_Views

Once you have the camera, you can use the vtkCamera API to zoom or do
whatever (http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkCamera.html)

Utkarsh