[Paraview] Clipping tool does not consider previous transformation scale set (2)

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon May 10 10:44:30 EDT 2010

Good point. Just as an FYI, once you apply the clip filter, the result
will still be transformed using the input's transformation.  I've
added  a feature request.
http://paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=10698

BTW, if you used the Transform filter to scale the data itself, before
clipping (instead of using the transform from the display tab), the
clipping place will show up correctly.

Utkarsh