[Paraview] Clipping tool does not consider previous transformation scale set

Brockmann Patrick Patrick.Brockmann at cea.fr
Mon May 10 10:21:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

Testing ParaView-3.8.0-RC2 on Linux x86, 32 bit

When I use a clip filter after having set a transformation z-scale (here
set at 0.001),
I get a clip tool set at the dimension of the original object.
I would be easier to use if the clipping tool was considering the previous
set of transformation.

See attached image.

Let me know if I have missed something on this topic.

Allowing netCDF CF is a great job. Thank you very much for this effort !

Patrick