[Paraview] Errors at startup from custom filter

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 19:12:41 EDT 2010

I created a custom filter from 2 plugins (FullyConnectedGraphFilter
(.so) and GraphToPolyData (.xml) ). The filter worked correctly. Then
I restarted Paraview, and I got these errors:

ERROR: In /home/doriad/src/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMProxyManager.cxx,
line 369
vtkSMProxyManager (0x85211b8): No proxy that matches: group=filters
and proxy=FullyConnectedGraphFilter were found.

ERROR: In /home/doriad/src/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMDeserializer.cxx,
line 59
vtkSMCompoundProxyDefinitionLoader (0x8ad67c0): Could not create a
proxy of group: filters type: FullyConnectedGraphFilter

ERROR: In /home/doriad/src/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMProxyManager.cxx,
line 369
vtkSMProxyManager (0x85211b8): No proxy that matches: group=filters
and proxy=GraphToPolyData were found.

ERROR: In /home/doriad/src/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMDeserializer.cxx,
line 59
vtkSMCompoundProxyDefinitionLoader (0x8ad67c0): Could not create a
proxy of group: filters type: GraphToPolyData

Warning: In /home/doriad/src/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMProxy.cxx,
line 482
vtkSMCompoundSourceProxy (0x8ad68b0): Subproxy required for the
exposed property is missing.No subproxy with name :
FullyConnectedGraphFilter1

ERROR: In /home/doriad/src/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMPropertyIterator.cxx,
line 216
vtkSMPropertyIterator (0x8ad6b00): In proxy FullyConnectedGraph cannot
find sub proxy FullyConnectedGraphFilter1 that is supposed to contain
exposed property Input

I'm assuming it's related to my last email about .xml plugins not
getting loaded at startup? (since the custom filter is using the
plugin and it's not loaded yet, I guess that is a problem?)

Can anyone confirm this is what is happening and/or suggest a workaround?

Thanks,

David