[Paraview] Dashboard Failures from *.hooperlab

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Fri Mar 26 10:52:40 EDT 2010

On 03/26/2010 09:55 AM, Dave Partyka wrote:
> Hey Kevin, For those 5 can you run them by hand and see if you notice
> why they are hanging/failing? On some of them it looks like pvserver
> might be crashing? Can you attach a debugger and see if you can get a
> stack trace? Thank you very much for offering to help.

pv.XdmfReadStructuredGrid.XdmfReadStructuredGridCollection.XdmfGridAttributes

I got an "Output Messages" window that says :

ERROR: In /home/kevin/kitware/ParaView3/VTK/IO/vtkPNGReader.cxx, line 53
vtkPNGReader (0x4bdb950): Unknown file type! Not a PNG file!

This text appeared on the console but I could not reproduce it.

I tried to narrow the problem down so I ran each of the three parts
separately. The XdmfGridAttributes.xml part is failing.